- Printing reports
|Python Certification Course
- Python 3.x language and syntax
- Object-Oriented Programming in Python
- Writing Idiomatic Python
- Command Line Interface
- Data stores: sql and nosql, text and non-text files
- PyCharm and VSCode, plus Jupyter Notebooks
- Design patterns, errors/exceptions, ‘pythonic’
- Best/common practices
|Become a Java developer
- Object Oriented principle
- Using a switch statement
- Implementing inheritance
- Defining the scope of variables
- Creating methods with arguments
- Reading and writing to object fields
- Creating executable Java applications with a main method
- Introduction to Big Data
- Storing Big Data
- Processing Big Data
- Tools and Techniques to Analyse Big Data
- Developing a Big Data Strategy
- Implementing a Big Data Solution
|C# Training Course
- Create, compile, debug, deploy and run C# programs
- Write and understand C# language constructs, syntax, and semantics
- Develop applications using the object-oriented concepts of encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism
- Produce solid programs using industry-recognized multilayer architectures
- – learn to build responsive and robust mobile applications using the most in-demand programming languages for Android and IOS including Java
- – Gain skills in responsive web design, enterprise integration, and learn to implement mobile data security best practices, C# and Swift
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#.
- Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data.
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- Implement and test secure web applications in your organisation
- Identify, diagnose, and remediate the OWASP top ten web application security risks
- Configure a web server to encrypt web traffic with HTTPS
- Protect Ajax-powered applications and prevent JSON data theft
- Secure XML web services with WS-Security
|PL SQL Training
- Develop efficient PL/SQL programs to access Oracle databases
- Create stored procedures and functions for reuse and maintenance
- Design modular applications using packages
- Manage data retrieval for front-end applications
- Invoke native dynamic SQL to develop high-level abstract code
- Develop web pages using HTML5 and CSS
- Display page content in tables or lists
- Enhance pages with images and links to other documents
- Style content with CSS
|Introduction to .NET programming
- Demonstrate the fundamental aspects of modern computer programming
- Design and implement .NET web and Windows applications
- Write object-oriented logic using C# and Visual Basic (classes and libraries)
- Leverage Visual Studio for code generation, user interface design, testing, and debugging
- Build SQL Server databases and access them using the Entity Framework (EF)
- Explore principles and practises including CI, CD, testing, security and the Three Ways
- Align DevOps with other frameworks like Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Optimise improved work flows, communication and feedback loops
- Identify automation practises including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Understand critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Use real-world examples to understand ROI of DevOps initiative
- Identify how best to scale DevOps for the enterprise
- Achieve the DevOps Institute Foundation Certification
- Architect systems for DevOps
- Design a continuous delivery strategy
- Implement the pipeline
- Automate configuration and deployment
- Identify what and how to monitor system telemetry
- Apply continuous improvement
- How Jenkins works in depth
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- How to integrate Jenkins with Docker, Ansible, AWS, GIT, Email, Maven and more!
- How to design and build your own Jobs with a bunch of tools
- Orchestrate the most popular DevOps tools nowadays
- Start to end coding and configuration in Mulesoft
- Build a mule flow and develop API using API Led connectivity
- Integrate multiple systems
- Exploit the benefits of the different cloud service models: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Leverage services provided by the major public cloud providers
- Configure and provision resources on a private IaaS cloud
- Apply tips and best practises when adopting the cloud
- Query and manipulate data with Entity Framework
- Use ASP.NET Web API to create HTTP-based services and consume them from .NET and non-.NET clients
- Extend ASP.NET Web API services using message handlers, model binders, action filters, and media type formatters
- Create SOAP-based services with the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and consume them from .NET clients
- Apply design principles to service contracts and extend WCF services using custom runtime components and behaviours
- Secure WCF services using transport and message security
- Use Windows Azure Service Bus for relayed messaging and brokered messaging using queues and topics
- Host services on on-premises servers, and on various Windows Azure environments, such as Web Roles, Worker Roles, and Web Sites
- Deploy services to both on-premises servers and Windows Azure
- Store and access data in Windows Azure Storage, and configure storage access rights
- Monitor and log services, both on-premises and in Windows Azure
- Implement federated authentication by using ACS with ASP.NET Web API services
- Create scalable, load-balanced services
- The Emergence of Microservices Architecture
- Microservice Design Principles
- Integrating Microservices
- Microservice Technologies
- Decomposing the Monolith
- Deploying and Maintaining Microservices
- Understand Bitcoin and how it works
- Understand the theory behind Blockchain
- Create a Blockchain
- Understand the theory behind Cryptocurrency’s
- Understand the theory behind Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Create their own currency
- Understand the theory behind Smart Contracts
- Create their own Smart Contracts
|Internet Of Things (IoT)
- Plan an IoT implementation.
- Construct and program an IoT device.
- Communicate with an IoT device using wired and wireless connections.
- Process sensor input and control an actuator on an IoT device.
- Manage security, privacy, and safety risks on IoT projects.
- Manage an IoT prototyping and development project throughout the development lifecycle.
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- App Deployment
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Activity Management
- Translate business questions into Machine Learning problems to understand what your data is telling you
- Explore and analyse data from the Web, Word Documents, Email, Twitter feeds, NoSQL stores, Relational Databases and more, for patterns and trends relevant to your business
- Build Decision Tree, Logistic Regression and Naïve Bayes classifiers to make predictions about your customers’ future behaviours as well as other business critical events
- Use K-Means and Hierarchical Clustering algorithms to more effectively segment your customer market or to discover outliers in your data
- Discover hidden customer behaviours from Association Rules and Build Recommendation Engines based on behavioral patterns
- Use biologically-inspired Neural Networks to learn from observational data as humans do
- Investigate relationships and flows between people, computers and other connected entities using Social Network Analysis
- Build an AI
- Understand the theory behind Artificial Intelligence
- Make a virtual Self Driving Car
- Make an AI to beat games
- Solve Real World Problems with AI
- Master the State of the Art AI models
- Deep Q-Learning
- Deep Convolutional Q-Learning
|Robotic process automation (RPA)
- What RPA is and the history of process automation
- Why companies are taking a series interest in RPA
- Personal and enterprise automation
- The use of AI/Machine learning in RPA
- An overview of RPA technologies
- Understand the challenges & risks when implementing RPA
- Know which RPA tools are most relevant
- Envision a basic RPA implementation plan
- Install UiPath Studio on WINDOWS (there is no Mac version)
- Install packages for automating specific targets
- Understand the UI & tool windows
- Understand the most important RPA activity types
- Understand how to add logic to software robots
- Use “exception handling” to gracefully handle errors
- Schedule robot execution using Orchestrator
- Overview of Edge Computing
- Applications Scenarios of Edge Computing
- Designing Security Solutions for Edge, Cloud, and IoT
- Tools and Software for Edge Computing Applications
- Research Challenges in Edge Computing
Comments are closed.